Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Forum Part 2


Firstly, I want to say sorry because too late to write this post. However, I still remember how the second forum has been done by other group. My group has done it in forum part 1. Our group is volunteered by myself, Fatin Izzwani Azman. Honestly, I think in forum part 1 I answered very bad and I admit, I lack in doing revisions and nervous also, but my friend still said that I'm very cool in front there. Ok, forget about the first forum. Now, I want to summarize about the second forum. In my opinion, the second forum is more formal then first forum maybe it is because the forum is lead by a girl named Amira. She is very polite and can handle the forum very nicely and interesting. But the first forum is lot of jokes and interesting too. From what I see, most of the panel seem to be more serious and looks like they have been doing some revisions because they answered the question smoothly eventhough, some of them not. I really interesting how two of the panel answer the questions and they are Enti Nashila and Adeebah. They give a very good explanations to the audience. To conclude, I think this activity teach us to prepare whatever we want to talk or explain to the others so, we are not nervous or still thinking what are we going to answer. Hopefully, there will be another forum but hopefully also it comes with the more interesting topic not history again.

No comments:

Post a Comment